Vert Shock Review 2017
If you are serious about increasing your jumping height, you will probably have heard of Vert Shock. It is one of the highest rated and most well-known vertical jump training programs available with lots of Vert Shock reviews around. It is created by the highly credited Adam Folker and Justin Darlington. Vert Shock tries to defy all the myths around vertical jumps, and is intended to not only improve your vertical jump once, but your overall vertical stamina, meaning you will be able to jump higher over and over again. This program, also known as the folkersystem, promises it is able to increase your vertical jumping height by 9-15 inches, which seems like a lot, and possibly sounds a bit too good to be true. Their page however is filled with real testimonials, and if you check out their facebook page you will be able to find more coming in every day! I decided to give this vertical jump program a try and have reviewed Vert Shock extensively below.
My Vert Shock Review
Vert Shock comes with a 8 week workout program that’s divided into three sections specifically designed to get your body ready for that incredible vertical leap to come.
The first thing you notice upon buying the vert shock program is that the presentation of vertical jump workouts is excellent. As you go to the workouts section of the website you will find a training schedule for every week, that you can print out or save as a pdf so you can open it on any mobile device. The vertical jump exercises do not require any weights or other training equipment, so you do not have to go to a gym, or shell out on a lot of gear. This makes Vert Shock ideal for most average athletes!
As mentioned before, you get complete access to all material. Additional to the training schedule, you have access to a section that has videos for all exercises, performed by professional athletes showing you exactly what to do. I found the quality of these videos incredible. Too many times have I done exercises the way I think they need to be done only to find out later I got the essence all wrong. In these videos its easy to see how fast you should try to do the exercises, what your general stance and movements should be like and what to do with your arms to achieve the best results. A very useful feature here is the slow motion playback as well.
A great thing about the Vert Shock program is that after buying you are not just left to your own devices. Adam Folker really wants every single customer to be happy with his product. When you buy Vert Shock you gain access to a members-only forum where you can chat to other buyers about the program. Have a question about an exercise or nutrition? Ask it here. Chances are another member known the answer. Adam himself is known to answer questions every couple of days as well. He is very pro-active on interacting with everyone. If that wasn’t enough, you could also get in touch with Adam by pressing the one on one coaching button. This will allow you to send a message straight to Adam. He usually answers within 24 hours, which is amazing customer service!
When you buy Vert Shock you get the following additional bonuses:
- eBook: 4 vertical Jump Killers – An ebook about what the top 4 things most people do wrong when trying to improve their vertical. A very interesting read with symptoms you definitely will recognize and will want to fix as soon as possible.
- eBook: 5 Dirty tricks to Jumping Higher – Aside from training and techniques, Justin Darlington, the best dunker in the world, has outlined some of his best tricks to jumping higher.
- Newsletter: Weekly Check-Ins – This is an opt-in personalized newsletter designed to help you stick to your vert shock workout routine.
- Food plan: Jumpers Diet Checklist – Not so much a full diet, as this is not required for the Vert Shock workouts, but this is a food plan, showing you exactly what foods will help you get the energy required for great vertical jumps as well as help your body recover after workouts.
Does Vert Shock Work?
As with most workout programs around, Vert Shock is met with a lot of skepticism. A lot of people are wondering if the Vert Shock program really works, or if it is just another scam. Some of its claims seem too good to be true and many vert shock reviews seem full of unbelievable claims. You may be left wondering, does Vert Shock really work?
When I started Vert Shock, I was a little disillusioned with my athletic performance. I was not the star basketball player I wanted to be, and given my height, a lot of my shots were blocked and a lot of rebounds that should have been mine were taken from me. I had started looking around on the web for vertical jumping training programs and found nothing of use. I found a lot of exercises, but nothing really seemed to have a lot of impact. It just felt like I was training my legs, instead of actually increasing my vertical jump.
The Vert Shock Program is designed for people exactly like me and you. Through plyometric exercises the program targets type II B fast twitch fibers, which are responsible for the sudden burst you make as you move your muscles for a jump. When trained these fibers can make you move a lot faster and stronger, really creating that explosive jump. Exactly what you want!
Does Vert Shock work? Well, watch the video of me below and decide for yourself. I’m 1.82m and after following the Vert Shock program I did this!
Is Vert Shock Worth It?
Vert Shock has completely changed my game. As you can see in many images and videos on this website, I can dunk, I can block, and get shots off where I couldn’t before. Heck, before I started the Vert Shock program I could only just touch the basketball ring when really what you want is about 8 inches clearing to push the ball through. After the 8 week workout, I found that my vertical had increased by almost 11 inches on a good day. After my vertical jump increased, my confidence grew, and I really started to shine on the court. I practiced various dunks for weeks after the jump training and finally managed to pull off a dunk in an actual game. the feeling was just incredible!
Vert Shock is a great program to increase your jumping height. The main problem I think people face is that the program is very intense. Adam Folker does try everything in his power to give you the tools to stick to it though. There are schedules, motivational videos, printouts of set goals and a weekly personalized email list to remind you what’s on your schedule, and what you’re currently working on.
To summarize this Vert Shock review: Is Vert Shock worth the price? In my opinion it definitely is. Vert Shock is the most extensive program I have come across and the results I’ve had speak for themselves.
- You don’t need any specialist or gym equipment. You could literally do these exercises anywhere.
- The members area has videos for every exercise, meaning it’s very easy to see what you are supposed to be doing.
- Vert Shock will work for anyone, regardless of your age, gender, or whether you’re athletic or not.
- High level of user interaction through a user forum and one on one coaching feature.
- This is a digital product, meaning that when you buy you get access to ALL material instantly.
- You can get 50% off now. This is a temporary reduction so check it out now!
- If your jump is already very high (40+ inches), then the program may not benefit you as much as most of the program is geared towards plyometric exercises.
- Program is very intense, which may mean it’s hard to stick to for less determined people.